These versatile Quartz Halogen Driving Lights greatly enhance the vehicles existing headlights, making them useful for almost any task from highway coastal driving, to off-road exploring, to living and working in semi-rural and rural areas of Australia.
Built with the same rugged die-cast alloy housings and high performance die-cast alloy reflectors as the market leading Xray Vision HIDs; the QH (quartz halogen) driving light range offers excellent light output and exceptional value for money. Fitted with European H1 100W 12 Volt globes, quality and reliability are assured.
- Available in electrostatically coated die-cast alloy (black)
or polished stainless steel (stainless steel body)
- Die-cast alloy body with pivoting ball joint mounting
- Stainless steel hardware highly durable
- Die-cast alloy vacuum aluminised free-form reflector
- Free-form spread or pencil beam options available
- Hardened glass lens: available in clear and blue filter
- QH: European quartz halogen H1 100W 12 Volt globe
- Clear polycarbonate protective cover included
- Compact yet extremely powerfull
- Wiring Harness (DLWIRE) available