For anyone who drives in outback and regional areas, the power and distance of the HIDs are a MUST HAVE to avoid road hazards, wildlife, plus assist with reducing driver fatigue. Ideal for long haul transport operators, people who live and work in rural areas, and anyone who’s planning to tour the great Australian outback.
The 90W Soft Start HID driving lights have set a new Australian benchmark in aftermarket lighting. With unique advanced heat management and the only HID system designed from the ground up by Australians for Australian conditions, the HID globes and ballasts are custom built for dedicated use in our market leading driving lights.
- Die-cast alloy body with pivoting ball joint mounting
- Stainless steel hardware highly durable
- Die-cast alloy vacuum aluminised free-form reflector
- Free-form spread or pencil beam options available
- Hardened glass lens: available in clear and blue filter
- HID: latest generation 60W Soft Start heavy duty multivolt
internal ballast with precision-built 60W xenon globe;
focal accuracy exceeds OEM standards
- Standard with 4200K globe, 5000K and 6000K options
- Clear polycarbonate protective cover included
- Compact yet extremely powerful