UHF radio powered by digital signal processing for Pure Sound
The TX3520WS retains the same remote head installation option as the TX3520S and the new ScanSuite™ feature, but with the unique wireless push to talk steering wheel control and handsfree microphone.
For some time vehicle manufacturers have recognised the advantage of steering wheel control over auxiliary devices, this feature is common place today, offering enhanced safety, convenience and ease of operation.
The W1 is GME response to this focus on safety. The device is a unique wireless steering wheel mounted PTT (Push to Talk) with two additional buttons offering user programmable functionality, including up/down channel change, scan function and priority channel selection.
The innovative GME W1 wireless PTT and handsfree microphone is also available as a TX4500WS and TX3510WS.
- Steering wheel mount for convenient and safe operation.
- Flexible mounting options.
- Large PTT button.
- Two user programmable function keys.
- Hands-free microphone with 2.4 m lead.
- 5 year warranty.
- Meets AS/NZS 4365 for radio communications equipment in the UHF citizen and personal radio service.
- 12.5 kHz
- Simplex or half Duplex with repeater talk around.
- 25 ms per channel (40 channels per second)
- 50 Ohms nominal
- 12 volts DC
- 10-16 volts DC
- Negative Earth
- 13.8 volts DC
- 30 volts DC maximum. At 18 volts DC the channel display flashes ‘Hi DC’ for 5 seconds on receive. The RF power is reduced and TX flashes on transmit.
- Diode Crowbar
- In-line 2A Fuse
- -10°C to 60°C
- 5 watts
- < – 70 dBc
- < ± 1.5 kHz
- < ± 2.5 kHz at + 20 dB limiting
- +6 dB per octave 300 Hz to 3 kHz +1-3 dB
- > 45 dB unweighted
- 1.7 Amps with 50 Ohm termination
- 38.85 MHz, 450 kHz
- – 123 dBm for 12 dB SINAD unweighted
- -6 dB at + 3.5 kHz -60 dB at ± 12.5 kHz
- -72 dB
- -98 dB
- 70 dB
- 3 watts average into 4 Ohms
- > 45 dB unweighted
- <175 mA muted 750 mA full volume
- <70 dBm
- 29 (H) x 128 (L) x 117 (D) mm
- 450 grams
- SO239 panel socket
- 3.5 mm mono jack
- 6 Way telephone style with rubber strain relief