A sleek new design, with our powerful DSP engine
Synonymous with quality and reliability, the GME TX3120S is one of the most advanced 5 Watt UHF CB radios of its kind. Equipped with GMEs newest digital scanning technology – ScanSuite™ and an impressive feature list that includes Digital Signal Processing, Advanced Signal Management and Dynamic Volume Control. With CTCSS and DCS this radio ensures more privacy and less interruption.
This 5 watt robust radio is engineered to maximise features in limited space.
This new super compact radio has separate rotary user controls for volume and channel change, the widest LCD screen available on any super compact sized UHF and a new dynamic speaker microphone. These new and unique features improve useability and audio quality for a better UHF experience.
- Dynamic Volume Control
- Selectable priority channel
- Voice inversion scrambler
- Memory channel quick select
- CTCSS & DCS
- Advanced signal management
- Full spectrum backlighting
- Active channel transmit in scan
- 5 year warranty
- Digital signal processing
- Open and group scan mode
- Meets AS/NZS 4365 for radio communications equipment in the UHF citizen and personal radio service.
- 476.425 – 477.4125 MHz
- 80 UHF CB
- 12.5 kHz
- Simplex channels 1-80, Semi duplex channels 1–8, 41–48.
- 20 channels per second
- 50 Ohms nominal
- 13.8 volts DC
- 10-15 volts DC
- 25 volts DC max At 18 volts DC the RF power is reduced, and the words ‘Hi DC’ flash.
- In-line 2A Fuse
- ±2.5 PPM
- 5.0 watts max
- < -70 dBc
- < ± 2.5 kHz at + 20 dB limiting
- +6 dB per octave 300 Hz to 3 kHz +1-3 dB
- > 45 dB
- 1.5 amps with 50 Ohms termination
- 1st – 38.85 MHz 2nd – 450 kHz
- 123 dBm for 12 dB SINAD unweighted
- -6 dB at + 3.5 kHz ‑ ‑ ‑ 60 dB at ± 12.5 kHz
- 73 dB
- 100 dB
- 70 dB
- 3 watts average into 4 Ohms
- > 45 dB
- < 180 mA muted 600 mA @ max. A.F output
- ‑6 dB/Octave de‑emphasis 300 Hz to 3 kHz + 1-3 dB
- < -57 dBm